Welcome

52 WEEKS OF PHOTOS, AND THE STORIES BEHIND THEM.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Body Parts" - Old Dog

Yup. The poor brown dog was recruited against his will to be my subject today.

He turned 11 years old today, and I thought I'd take some shots of the old guy to show how much he's aged.

Here he is at age two.


Here he is with the Yellow Dog at age four.


(The two of them ruined that sofa, by the way. No amount of sheeting was able to keep the oily dog smell away.)

Seven years later, the one I consider my firstborn is an old man.


He is a tired, tired old man.

Look at how the white hair has crept from his snout all the way to his eyes.


Go ahead and rest, old friend.

Look, even your paws have turned white.


Oh, and it looks like it's time to trim your nails again.

Brace yourself.

Happy Birthday, Brown Dog.

(July, 2006)

1 comment: