Welcome

52 WEEKS OF PHOTOS, AND THE STORIES BEHIND THEM.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Work" - Mouse and Keyboard

For this assignment I took a slightly different approach.

Instead of using my regular camera, I decided to play with my "Retro Camera" app on my phone. I"ve used it a little bit with the kids, and it gives some interesting effects.

I chose my mouse and keyboard as my subjects.

I'm always surprised by how sharp the photos are.

 
Okay, so my keyboard is a little dusty, but the stark quality of the photo intrigues me.


I like the grain of this one and the curve of the mouse is interesting to me, especially if it is held next to the sharp lines of the keyboard.



Same idea, different effect.

One of my favorite variations of this camera is this one.


The filmstrip look is really fun. Perhaps they won't win any awards, but for an app on my phone, I think the results are pretty interesting.

The app takes a long time to focus, so it's hard to use on squirmy kids, but I keep trying.

2 comments:

  1. The mouse photos have a neat quality to them, I agree that the shape makes the photos interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that app! They look great!

    ReplyDelete